Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2-way petting zoo

We finally got Lil J's hair cut on Monday. And, man, was he unhappy about it. He threw a fit like we were forcing fire ants up his nose or something. Geesh. But he looks very cute with his short hair. We took him to the zoo yesterday (that kid loves to watch sting rays eating cabbage, let me tell you), and not ONCE did someone call him "she." Success!

Also, I just have to mention that I had a couple extra minutes over the weekend while he napped, so I attempted to watch Step Up on TNT. That is a wretched, wretched movie. To the point where I'm starting to wonder if 16-year-olds actually wrote it, or I'm getting so old that I can simply no longer tolerate cruddy teenage movies anymore. I'm telling you, life was easier before I developed these standards.
Oh, but here's a picture of Lil J's new coiffure:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks absolutely adorable! Such a big boy!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I keep noticing bigger kids calling him a "baby" when they see him, and it seems funny to me because he doesn't seem like a baby anymore :)

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm liking the new 'do. Heh...Step Up.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home