Friday, February 27, 2009

I don't think I can kill my mum and girlfriend all in one day

Arisa was just talking to me about having seafood, and now I'm feeling like if I don't get a cheddar biscuit from Red Lobster within the next 48 hours, I'm going to start a forest fire in a fit of rage. And I don't want to do that. I'd feel very bad if my actions hurt any wildlife. Even though I'm pretty sure your average raccoon would do nothing to save my life if we were both trapped in a burning building, I still don't want that on my conscience.

Ooh, so I was reading on ew.com yesterday that some dude wrote a book about zombies inhabiting the world of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. How awesome is that?? Two of my favorite things (early 19th century novels of manners and the undead) combined into one novel. Most excellent. I wonder if this will start a whole new genre of fiction. Man, reading Billy Budd in high school would have been so much more fun if he'd been fighting off zombies, too. Just think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm. cheddar bisquits! I just had some on Wed.- we went to Red Lobster for Ash Wednesday and it was yummy. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be though.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

You know, that's a good point. I was thinking about going over there tonight, but a Friday in Lent may not be the best idea. Good tip.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home