Friday, February 20, 2009

Nobody gets madder at the news than you, Dad

I just got back from an appointment with the ENT. Lil J has been off the Propranolol for a month, and his breathing is still sounding fine, so it was a great appointment all-around. Well, except for when Lil J freaked out having his nose and ears checked. That kid hits notes that only whales can hear, I swear. But, I gotta tell you, it is such a relief to not have him on medication and he's still doing ok. I just reread my post from September 20, 2008 where an anonymous commentor suggested Propranolol, and I wish that I could find him or her and personally thank them for that. But I don't know if I could even find words to express my gratitude. It makes me think of how just a kind little comment from a stranger can turn your world around. Good thing to remember.

I gotta go eat some salt and vinegar potato chips, or I'm gonna yak.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm... S&V chips :)

So glad that Lil J is doing so well! It must be such a relief for you guys!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

It really is. That first year was tough, so it's very nice that things are calming down. He even sleeps through most nights now. Ahhh.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOOOO glad that Lil' J is doing so well! He's gotta get ready to be the big brother soon!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

It does require a lot of lung strength to scream "Don't touch my stuff!!"

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad it was a good appointment. And I'm really, really glad his breathing is better.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home