Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Have fun storming the castle!

I'm happy to report that Lil J is now saying "ma ma" and actually seems to be referring to me! Success! We've also begun to have lengthy discussions where we yell "gah!" back and forth at each other and wave our arms wildly. I don't think we're accomplishing much in terms of his development, but it's fun anyway. I just wish I could figure out a way to get him to eat more healthy food. He's very fond of pasta, cheese, yogurt, ice cream and pretzels, but all he does with his peas anymore is individually squash them then hurtle them off his tray. "I am done with you, pea! Be gone!" I guess it's good he at least likes fruit. Digs the applesauce, that kid.

I still haven't gotten to see the very end of Sunday's Office because our DVR cut off at 10:30. But that scene with Dwight and the CPR dummy was classic. I always like the episodes that showcase Dwight's creepiness. And Mose. Mose is weird.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Office was classic - definitely much like a car crash... you want to look away, but you can't!

You have entered the picky eating stage- have fun! They can only control so many things, and what they eat is one of them! We've had mild success putting veggies on pizza and spreading baby food veggies on bread.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ahh, excellent ideas for the veggies. Thanks!

I got to watch the rest of The Office. Awesome episode.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We would top every veggie with Parmesan cheese and a little butter. That worked well with Ben.

LOVED THE OFFICE!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home