Thursday, January 15, 2009

Junior Mints...they're very refreshing

It snowed about 6 inches yesterday afternoon, and it therefore took us an extra HOUR to get home last night. Good grief. As much as I liked going out to L.A. a few years ago to visit Arisa, there is no possible way I could live there unless I worked in my garage. How do people stand being in their cars for 3 hours a day every day? I think I'd prefer some bamboo shoots in my thumbnails, thank you very much.

We went to the ENT's this morning and got good news. We're going to taper the Propranolol for a week then take Lil J off it entirely. So keep your fingers crossed that his breathing remains quiet once he's off it.

Oh, and even though Lil J is now sleeping through the night (go team!), I have been suffering from insomnia. 3 of the past 4 nights, I've been up from 1 a.m. to 4 a.m. for no discernable reason. Pardon my French, but what the heck?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad that J had a good check-up!!! Give him a big hug and kiss! Hope the insomnia will go away soon!

6:22 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

Very glad to hear that the check up went well, keep us posted! Not glad to hear, though, that you have not been able to sleep! Do you get up and watch tv or something or do you lie there and just wait for the sleep to overcome you? :)

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home