Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dottie, there are things about me you wouldn't understand...

"things you couldn't understand...things you SHOULDN'T understand."

I hope everyone had a great Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hanukah...I just realized I don't know how to spell "Hanukah." Note to self. Anyway, things have been fun here. We got to see a lot of family on Christmas Eve and Christmas, and Lil J has received a plethora of light-up, noise-making toys that he can push around the house. I'm telling you, he's ruthless with that talking Elmo. He swats him in the head about a dozen times before I start to feel sorry for the doll and try to distract Lil J with something else. But mostly I'm looking forward to having a few more days off before I have to go back to work. I'm catching up on a lot of good reruns of The Amazing Race on some random channel on our dish network. Oooh, and I've been watching a lot of movies on the Independent Film Channel lately, too. Those Japanese make some weird movies. We also watched The Pianist the other day. Good film. Not exactly festive but not everything in December can be about candy, candy canes, candy corn and syrup.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's your big "But" in life, Dottie?

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home