Friday, December 05, 2008

Walking in a Wubby wonderland

All I can say is that I hope this bodes well for Lil J's future success in the sciences. Sure, I took physics, chemistry and human anatomy in high school, but I just slid by in those classes. It was like economics in college: I managed to do ok on tests because I have a fairly good memory, but I never understood a single underlying concept of any of it. I believe I have done better in the humanities because the basic idea there is: people do some crazy %*@&. Got it. Done and done. But I really, in all honestly, just want Lil J to find something in life that he loves doing and can make a living at....while winning a Nobel Prize, saving the whales and providing meals to the homeless. I don't think that's too much to expect, is it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He will be a brilliant doctor that comes up with an overnight fix to hemangiomas! And after that, he will cure insomnia too!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oh man, would that be righteous.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home