Friday, November 07, 2008

It's just been revoked

Ugh, we have simply got to find a house soon, because this stress is really starting to get to me. I woke up this morning with achy arms and wrists, a splitting headache and heartburn. This is my body giving me the high sign that I need to relax. OR find the person who put in the first contract on that house we really liked, tie them up and stash them in a cave in Romania until we can steal that house out from under them. So I have options, which is nice.

One delightful thing has happened lately though: Lil J has started giving me hugs. He will actually wrap his arms around my neck while I'm holding him and squeeze real tight and make a sighing noise. That can make me forget for a few minutes that the three of us are going to be living in the van in a couple weeks. Ha ha. Sweet cracker sandwich.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann lives in a van down by the river!

I hate waking up stressed :( Maybe this weekend you will find something you like!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Keep your fingers crossed for us! And if we do find something we like, it better not be under contract already! Grrr.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you guys.

Ok, that is precious that he's giving you such great hugs! I bet you need those right now.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hugs are amazing! And they always seem to know just when you need them!

I wish you guys much luck in the hunt this weekend!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I should really stop reading this at work because I almost just urinated myself!

Good luck with houses!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home