Friday, October 31, 2008

Gary Gnu

It is 8:30 in the morning and I'm already ready for bed. Good grief.

I'm really looking forward to Halloween tonight. We're going to dress up Lil J in the bumblebee costume my sister gave us, take him around the block and then hand out candy at the house. Normally, we have lots of trick-or-treaters, so I'm curious to see if it's the same this year. I hope the Care Bear kids are out this year. I always give them way too much candy just because they're so cute. And, I'm telling you right now, if we get more of these 18-year-olds with newborns who say the candy is for the baby, this year I'm just giving them empty candy wrappers. So annoying. But then the rest of the weekend will be spent looking for houses, watching the Browns with my Mom and trying to talk J into going to the Amish restaurant for breakfast because if I don't get a foot-long donut soon, I'm GOING TO GET STABBY.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Gnus is good Gnus! I love finding people who remember the Great Space Coaster!

10:22 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

FOOT LONG DOUGHNUTS??? Where? I am leaving for Columbus now! :)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Dude, you must come visit so we can go to the Amish restaurant and get the foot-long donuts filled with cream. It is like heaven on earth. HEAVEN ON EARTH!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought I was the only one who watched Great Space Coaster!

Mmmm, foot long donuts sound delightful! Hey Beth, any time you want to go up there I'll keep you company on the drive. Columbus is a good time. Besides the wonderfulness that is the Amish restaurant (Der Dutchmann), Ann, Jeremiah and Lil J are there too!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

And that is really all Columbus has going for it.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

If you do not tell me IMMEDIATELY where I can get the footlong doughnuts/Amish food... I am going to cry!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home