Thursday, November 06, 2008

Sleep with one eye open

Seriously, somebody needs to figure out a way to program babies to be on standard time just like we do the computer, because Lil J keeps waking up before 6 a.m.. Oy. That kid is probably going to be on his first nap by 9 a.m.. Which, really, sounds nice to me. I would not mind if somebody put a bunk bed in my office and let me nap an hour after I get to work. Sounds delightful actually.

We looked at another house last night. It was really cute and in good shape, but it was just too small. And on a small lot so it's not like we'd be able to add on to it later. I have a feeling we're just going to have to get used to the idea that to get a good-sized house at a reasonable price, we'll have to make a pretty long trek to work. Everything that's close to downtown is either half a million dollars or half the size of my hiney. And that's just not going to work, people!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh... its a shame you can't find what you want in your choice location. And doesn't it stink when you find one that you like, but there's one big thing that's wrong, like the size of the house or the size of the lot?

Good luck in your continued search!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Thank you. I'm going to be so glad when it's finally over and we're in a house that's good enough. I'm not even shooting for "great" anymore...just "good enough."

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you get good enough, you can always make it great! And although I'm sure you wouldn't want to move again, there's nothing that says that you can't upgrade in a few more years if you need to!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Very true. I seriously can't imagine doing this again until...well, I'm dead.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home