Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Don't worry, little lady, I'll fix your wagon

I am so, so relieved we finally found a house. Keep your fingers crossed for us that the inspection goes well this week and we can get out of our current house in time and move into this one without anyone's head exploding or losing a limb or whatnot. It's going to be stressful, is what I'm saying. Aside from the fact that this is in a better school district than our current abode, I've noticed on my drives through the neighborhood that, lo and behold, there are no hookers on the corners, people don't park in their front yards, and not ONCE have I seen someone getting shot at on my tours of the subdivision. Nice. This is going to be a big step up for us. I feel like the Jeffersons.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Movin' on up!

How long of a drive will it be to work now?

9:26 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Without traffic, it would only be 15 minutes. But we'll hit traffic during rush hour, so I hope it's only 20-25 minutes. I HOPE.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I would love a 20 minute commute! Other than the hookers etc, you were are a bit spoiled in your current place ;)

I'm super excited for you guys! Well done Shifflets, well done!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

YAY! I am very glad that you found a place! Congrats!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home