Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I would love a chocolate croissant right about now

I think I watched about 6 hours of inauguration coverage yesterday. And my main concern for the day? That Michelle Obama needed a heavier winter coat. I liked what she wore...I just hope that gold outfit was lined with fleece. Seriously though, that was fun to watch. I thought the President's inaugural speech was pretty funny in one way, too. There he was basically trashing the direction Bush had taken the country, and Bush was sitting about 2 feet behind him. And all I could figure was that Bush was sitting there thinking "Well, when he's right, he's right. I want some ribs."

Here's a picture J took of Lil J last night. He loves making this face:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pic! Does he know he's funny now?

I think you hit the nail on the head about Bush... yesterday was probably the best day of his life!

As for the Obamas, I was worried about whether or not the little girls were going to get to bed at a decent hour... we are definitely moms now :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

He's definitely realized he can make us laugh and will repeat things that have done so. For instance, I crack up when he blows zrrbrts on my cheek, so he'll do that for half an hour if I let him. Heh.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home