Friday, January 16, 2009

I need an old priest and a young priest

I just want you all to know that I'm going to kill somebody. I haven't picked the lucky victim yet, but I was up again last night from 1:30 to 5, and right now my mood is wildly swinging between "murderous" and "furious." It's a good thing there's not an ax within reach, that's all I'm saying. Rest assured, however, that I'm really too tired to maintain my rage at the universe. I'm figuring I'll be too wiped out to even hiss at somebody in about 3 minutes. So that's good.

Yeah, and the high today is 7. People, that's just ridiculous. But I should be grateful that our house had heat last night. The electricity went out at J's parent's from about midnight to 5, apparently. I cannot fathom how much that must have sucked. That's when it's good to have a cat who likes to lie on your face.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok- you got me beat- it's 11 here. Either degree is TOO COLD!!!!!!!!
I had Pickles sleeping next to my legs and Eva Cate (from 3:30 on) sleeping up next to my face. Rather toasty!

11:37 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

7???? That is insane, truly! I was complaining about it here this a.m. and I think it was 29? I won't do that anymore, Ann, I promise. :)

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, 7 is very, very cold.

I hope you're able to get some sleep this weekend. And I hope no one tries to cross you today.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home