Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bombardment!

Oooh, I am so, so excited. Why? Because it looks like they're building a Sonic in front of the Giant Eagle where I shop. It's only about 5 minutes from our house. Whee! And, at the rate they're going, this Sonic might be done by summer. This is about the BEST NEWS EVER. Cause I'm pretty sure I'm going to be extremely cranky this summer, and one thing that always improves my mood is a lemon-berry slush from Sonic. Mmmm. I'm salivating just thinking about it. Plus, I've been a lot more lenient this time around with the things I'm allowing myself to eat. I know I should microwave deli meats before I eat them, but do I still go out and eat a club sandwich in a restaurant every once in a while? So will I most likely give in and eat a cheese coney from Sonic before I should? I think you'd be safe betting with me on that one. This is just so awesome. I'm so glad we moved.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! And just in time for all those preggo cravings!!!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know, the universe is being very kind :)

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! That's so great :)

p.s. it ALWAYS takes me 2 times to post a comment because even if i type the security word right it doesn't accept it the first time. So weird.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That happens to me too! You are not alone!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They just opened a Sonic down the street from me. I am sooooooo excited as I am 20w now, and totally wanting some Sonic Tater Tots and a blended Rootbeer Float. Hooray for Sonics within driving distance!!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm telling you, it warms my heart to know that Sonic is spreading up north here. I was always afraid they'd stay away because of the climate, so this is just fabulous!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm am sooo jealous of the nearness you have to Sonic!

Also this is my 3rd time trying to post as well!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home