Thursday, February 05, 2009

Good news is it's not octuplets

I've got some news to share, people: I'm pregnant again! I'm currently 11 weeks along and haven't really told anyone besides our moms because, when I went in 4 weeks ago to see my OB for the first time since I took the test, she basically said to me "Be very selective who you tell because, at your age, you can't count on anything." So I'm old. Which is nice to know. Although, technically, with this due date, I'm getting this one in before I turn 35. But, just so you know, it was definitely something of a surprise. Back when this apparently happened, I was still nursing Lil J somewhat frequently, so when all those books told me I could get pregnant while nursing, I should have paid more attention. Probably would have gotten a clue much earlier as to what was going on. As it was, I just thought I was getting sick. "I thought I had mono this summer, and it turned out I was just really bored."

Anyway, check out the ultrasound picture from yesterday:


See that due date? That means all my maternity clothes and baby clothes will be the wrong season. Time to go shopping.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! That's great news!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Thanks :)

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a great excuse to go shopping! Maybe you'll have a girl and need all new clothes for her anyway!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Yay! Congratulations! Wonderful news!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Hannah Barnaby said...

Three cheers for your uterus! Sneaky, that one.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know. I wasn't sure the ol' uterus had it in her.

10:18 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

congratulations!!!! I hope you are feeling well and we are NOT old, don't even say that! :)

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home