Wednesday, February 25, 2009

She's your queen to be

On Monday, I took Lil J to a nearby mall play area so he could burn off some energy. I know, I know, it's totally asking for trouble, but my thinking there was that a) it was a Monday morning and therefore wouldn't be as busy as a weekend and b) this was a very ritzy mall north of town and those kids have the kind of moms that don't give them candy or pop, so they must be pretty well-behaved, right? And it actually turned out fine. Lil J had fun. Well, until he got tired and started crying on the escalator, but he did well for the first hour and a half. It kind of made me miss shopping though. I can't remember the last time I just wandered around a mall coveting sequins instead of racing through, grabbing the first thing I see and winding up with a very weird ensemble of argyle sweater and men's track pants. I'm all about fashion these days, people.


The theme at this play area was "jungle," but it looks to me like he's climbing a bunch of rancid bananas instead of a tree house. You tell me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was kinda thinking molars, but bananas works too!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

They do look like teeth!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geeze, I haven't been to a mall in FOREVER.

I see the bananas and the teeth. Weird.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home