Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bleeding Gums Murphy

Oh man. Just when I thought I was feeling better from having the stomach flu this weekend, I went and read Beth's blog about mayonnaise and grapes salad. I'm going to hurl. Oh my God.

Ok, I'm back. Got some air. Doing ok. Yeah, I had an awful stomach flu the last few days. So bad I even had to cancel class last night. On Monday night, in particular, it was quite unpleasant--fever, vomiting, chills, aches, the whole enchilada. Lil J and my mother-in-law have been sick, too, so there's definitely something going around. I'm glad the worst is over, but even yesterday afternoon, I was sitting around, feeling nauseous and thinking "I might have overdone it with the food today," and all I'd had all day was about 20 Cheerios and a slice of toast with peanut butter on it. That is just pitiful.

4 Comments:

Anonymous katie said...

Oh dear! I hope you are feeling better!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Make sure you stay away from the scanwiches site. They scanned in an ice cream sandwich and never has an ice cream sandwich look so gross. yak!

10:16 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Sorry, Ann!! I wouldn't have posted about that if I had known how sick you were feeling!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Hee, I certainly don't blame you, Beth, for talking about that. Just that thought of mayo right now...oy.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home