Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Which one's the Daddy Mac, and which one's the Mac Daddy?

Really, I don't know if I'm just getting slow and tired from being pregnant or what, but Lil J plain tuckered me out the last couple days. Sometimes that kid is like a toad that got into someone's stash of crack. Monday and Tuesday, he didn't want to nap, he was intent on going outside even though it was cold and snowy, and he generally would not give me a moment's peace. As our pediatrician said yesterday, "Often, parents of kids his age ask us why their child is going through the terrible two's before they're two, and we tell them it can start as early as 15 months." Well, thank you for stating the obvious there, Doc. Wow. But, again, it's possible I'm just getting weighted down by the high-kicking gal in my uterus, and Lil J is being a completely normal, reasonable kid. I don't know. I think my perspective is all out of whack. I ate two packages of Oreo Cakesters yesterday, so my judgment is pretty off.

4 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

Don't want to scare you, but the 2s are a piece of cake compared to the 4s. Hang in there! :)

10:10 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Great. I imagine that by 2012, I'll just be permanently huddled in the fetal position, sobbing.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous katie said...

I'll be impressed if you make it to 2012, I've already been contemplating the fetal position - ha!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

There's no telling how long I'll have been in the fetal position by 2012 though :)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home