Friday, April 24, 2009

Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen. Found 'em.

I just found out this morning that I need to find another babysitter for Lil J next week. Oooh, the stress. I'm trying to save up as much time off as I can for maternity leave, J's job really needs more notice if he's going to take off three days in a row, and everyone I know is working next week. I may have to bring the little guy to work in a crate and let him chew on library books all day. "Boss, I got us a new paper shredder. He's even cheaper than the ones at Office Max. Whoo!" I wonder if she'll go for that....

You know, if it wasn't for this Craigslist killer case in the news, I would never have known that Craiglist has an "erotic" section in it. I was happy thinking it was all about swapping furniture (and, let me just say, we've gotten both a delightful dining room set and roll-top desk from Craigslist in the last few months). I don't know what people are thinking posting personal things like that on the internet. So gross.

3 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

Ann, I thought the same thing about craiglist, i had no idea it had personals. I had only looked at it when I was looking for an apt and a "new" sofa. Who knew?

8:30 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I mean, honestly, do people even stop to think about how many sickos are out in the world? Why take the risk? Such a bad idea.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto on the craigslist...I got a travel system and a complete toddler bed within the last few months. I made sure hubby went to pick them up, but still. Erotic Services, how is that even allowed??

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home