Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've seen her dehydrate, sir. It's pretty gross.

Note to the administration of this here fine institution: if at any point you're incredibly concerned about an outbreak of swine flu, please feel free to shut this place down and keep paying the staff anyway. I have absolutely no problem with that. I believe there have been a couple cases of swine flu reported here in central Ohio, but nobody's died yet, thank goodness. It still kind of blows my mind that in this day and age, people die of the flu. Again, I think if some genius could figure out a way to sell cute, safe IVs at Target, that would be a big help. I don't know if everyone who dies from the flu dies from dehydration or pneumonia or what, but there have been many a day when I would have liked to hook myself up to an IV without going to a doctor. Cause I'm basically just not much of a water drinker. Never have been. I prefer my beverages to come with fizz, unnatural fruit flavors and/or candy in the bottom of the bottle. Plain water? BORING.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Sometimes boring is good for you, no?

2:54 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I often think that when things get really hectic and crazy, sure. But not about water. Heh heh.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home