Friday, May 15, 2009

This burrito is delish, but it is filling!

Lil J had an ENT appointment this morning, and all went well. Yay! The doctor wants to scope him sometime in the next few months to make sure his hemangioma is still shrinking, but we can deal with that. Lil J's big enough now that he won't have to go in ICU afterwards, which is a big relief.

I got to see last night's The Office this morning. Awww! I don't want to ruin it for anybody, but...well...awwww!

I'm not sure what we'll end up doing this weekend, but we're considering going to our local herb festival tomorrow if the weather is nice. Apparently, our suburb considers itself the Herb Capital of Ohio, which is pretty funny when you think about some of the less legal herbs out there. But I think that might be a fun way to spend the afternoon: looking at necklaces made of basil and pies made of thyme. Maybe they'll have some fennel cakes (har dee har).

5 Comments:

Anonymous alisa said...

Fennel cakes! Ha!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm hilarious :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Glad Lil' J is doing so good! He's got to get ready to play big brother soon!

6:00 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

VERY glad to hear that Lil J is doing well!! Please tell me you can buy a t-shirt that proclaims your area being the herb capital of Ohio!!! The potential for great jokes and puns is endless but I am at a loss right now b/c I have not had enough coffee. :)

7:58 AM  
Anonymous katie said...

Glad to hear that lil J is doing well!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home