Friday, May 08, 2009

You cannot steal what is legally your property

I was dreaming about zombies again last night. I was up from about 2 to 4:30, so I went downstairs, did some dishes, watched The Office, 30 Rock and some of the Cavaliers/Hawks game (which, let me tell you, was a dehumanizing defeat for the Hawks. It looked like the Cavaliers playing my 8th grade basketball team on national tv...just sad), and then went back up to bed. I think going back to sleep that late at night made me have some really vivid dreams because I clearly remember hiding out in a London conservatory, a female zombie reaching through the windows, then running away and getting bitten in the leg by a male zombie in Hyde Park. Honestly, I don't think it's the zombies that scare me so much as the idea of being eaten alive. I never should have had that conversation yesterday afternoon with one of my old student workers about being eaten by a bear. I gotta stop doing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home