Friday, January 13, 2006

Where have you gone, Grimace?

J had to work last night, so I was puttering around the house and happened upon The Office on NBC. That show cracked me up! When that guy, Jim, was spraying the "moon-faced boy" and Steve Carrell with the water bottle, I lost it. Whoo! As we also watched The 40-Year-Old Virgin this weekend, I am building quite an appreciation for Steve Carrell's comic talents. Plus, any man who would have his very hairy chest waxed for the public to see is a brave person. For some reason, that scene reminded me of the Friends episode where Joey wanted his eyebrows waxed for an audition and Chandler did it for him because he learned how as a boy. That was a good one. Almost ranks up there with the one where Joey ate Monica's jam after she broke up with Richard. "Didn't your mom ever drop you off at the movies with a jar of jam and a spoon?" Heh.

I have a massive McDonald's craving right now. I refused to pack lunches this morning so J would be forced to go with me and get a QP today. She who controls the sandwich baggies controls the world! Mwa ha ha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the ruler man!!!

I fortunately had the sense to make some pasta last night so I would not have to take a PB&J this morning. Don't get me wrong- I love a good PB&J! BUT when you don't go to the grocery store for quite a while- then you do tend to get tired of the same thing... everyday!

Mickey D's rule's man! Enjoy!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Are Jim and Pam a couple on that show? They seemed to have some chemistry going. And is Moon-Face dating the blond woman? I'm really going to have to watch it from now on. I loved that Stanley guy, too.

I REALLY want some fries RIGHT NOW.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home