Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Drunk chicks

You know, it is a sad, sad day when I get more riled up by the thought of having to move offices than seeing Britney Spears do something moronic and dangerous to her baby. I feel like some sort of, like, adult or something. Gross!

There's a new Lost on tonight, people! I'm getting the distinct impression when I read my tv columns that Ana-Lucia isn't going to be on the show much longer. Maybe it's all a smokescreen for a much larger surprise involving Kate falling off a cliff onto a pointy coral reef, but I fear Ana might bite it soon. If somebody were to ask me, I'd say lose Kate and keep Ana, but I think that's because I still have a soft spot in my heart for Michelle Rodriguez ever since her riveting performance in The Fast and the Furious when she sniffed and declared "I smell skanks." Beautiful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope ana lucia bites it on the show. I can't stand her teeth and her snarl acting technique.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home