Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Wubby sleeps tonight

Did anybody watch the President's speech last night? Me either. I heard on the news this morning that they did that applause thing 60 times. C'mon!

I am in such a mood to shop right now. I feel myself being tempted to buy strappy sandals and crop pants because the stores are getting all of their spring stuff right now. But I shall resist! As much as I would love to be wearing tank tops and flip-flops, it's only 32 degrees outside. I must be rational...for the sake of my toes.

It does make me want to go on vacation, I tell you what. There are a few places I want to go before I die: the Grand Canyon, the Greek islands, Italy and Aruba. Yes, I know Aruba is not kind to blond Americans, but I am not in the habit of hopping into cars with island boys, so I think I'll be ok. It's a little difficult in this job because we get two weeks of vacation every year, and I never feel like it's enough (especially when I want to spend most of that time seeing my friends who live out of town). I'll just have to work here another 7 years to get 5 more days of vacation. Fantastic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Excellent compromise! I like the way you think

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home