Tuesday, January 24, 2006

molotov cocktail

People, I've been up since 3:30 this morning. I am so punchy.

Anybody else know who Campbell Brown is? The chick on the Today show who fills in for Katie Couric sometimes? Her nose is so weird. It seems very pinched and her nostrils seem quite narrow, so I wonder how she gets any oxygen into her body at all. Maybe she's an android!

J and I take a lot of pleasure in putting Wubby's name into the lyrics of popular songs. This morning, J achieved the pinnacle of Wubby lyricism when he managed to come up with funny renditions of both the Black-Eyed Peas' My Humps and AC/DC's Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution. The man is a genius unrecognized in his time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize for using your blog to do this... but I keep forgetting to email you guys and you usually check in here...
Mike and I are looking into renting a house in north carolina (outer banks) in August. We're hoping to a get a bunch of people to go so we can get a super cool house for very little dough... would any of the 3 A's be interested?

9:52 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Sounds cool to me! We've got a wedding the very end of August, but I think we're free other than that. Ahh, vacation.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we would be looking more towards the middle... so you might be good. I'm just trying to get a level of interest at this time and then I'll get everyone more information before you make a real decision :)

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home