Sunday, January 22, 2006

Do diamond teeth go with tortoise-shell glasses?

We just did our taxes. Being married and filing jointly was apparently a good idea, but we have to be good and use the refund to pay off a credit card. Ah well. Next year I'll buy that platinum and diamond grill for my teeth.

Oh, and I did put in an order for glasses on Friday night. They were freakin' expensive, but I think it'll be worth it in the long run...especially if I develop a particulary heinous eye infection that keeps me from wearing my contacts. I don't know if I really like the frames I picked, but they're supposed to be good for my prescription. I think they really make me look like a librarian. And I'm talking about the kind of librarian with the tight buns on their heads, not their backsides.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

We'll see how good these glasses look once I try them on. I am not expecting much, I can tell you that. Did I mention that because my prescription is so bad the lenses were $280? That was so they wouldn't be 2 inches thick. Yikes.

I think I saw the thing about grills on a clip show with a new Nelly video. Does that sound familiar?

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm...Dare I ask...which glasses look like the librarians on their backsides?

The grill things are wild!! I read somewhere that they are a pain to clean though- worse than braces! Why spend all the money on those things only to have to go to the dentist all the time to have them cleaned? And can you imagine if you didn't go much?

eww.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Aside from the very pressing matter of how to keep them clean (can you imagine how bad they'd smell if you didn't? Don't eat pizza with those things in!), I think grills just look stupid and unnatural. Like those contacts that make your eyes yellow. They freak me out!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home