Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My eyes! My eyes!

I am going to have to switch eye doctors. I had an appointment at 3:50 yesterday and didn't get out of there until 5:30, at which point I had burning, stinging eyes and I could barely see 5 feet in front of me. And what kills me is that there was nothing wrong with my eyes. I think they just threw every kind of eye drop they had in there so that they could charge me $108 for the visit. Grrrr. And don't get me started on how the doctor treated me to a half-hour lecture about the Middle Eastern conflict. He's a very nice man and a good doctor, but when the tears are flowing and your eyes are on fire, I can guarantee that for most people, that's not the best time to be discussing foreign politics. I'm just saying.

The good news is that my eyes feel fine now and it's a good thing because classes have started back up here, and I'm going to have to be on top of my game in order to not get mowed down by sleepy freshmen in the hallways. Ahhh, the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home