Thursday, January 19, 2006

I usually sing to my turkey...

Last night was a good night for the television viewing. American Idol was hilarious and Lost was fantastic. I am so sad for Jack. That dude can't catch a break. Well, aside from being ridiculously good-looking and smart, he can't catch a break. But I wanted to smack that Sarah when she told him she was leaving. Beeyotch! A couple interesting things in the episode: did you notice that Chief Other asked Alex to bring Kate to him? Wasn't that Rousseau's son's name? And how cool that Jack is now planning to build an army! Righteous. I'm guessing that between Ana-Lucia's L.A. cop experience and Sayid's Iraqi torture methods, they could be pretty bad-ass. I'm envisioning lots of crotch-kicking and nose-hair-pulling. And Kate, you just need to shut the hell up. No, shhh, just shut up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA- Kate does need to be put in her place. I didn't catch the part about Alex, I'll have to double check that. What's with the previews... is Charlie going to resume his drug habits and as a result the baby gets taken? I was a bit confused, but I was also very tired, I'll probably understand that better once I see it again.

What's this Cherry Blossom stuff of which Alisa spoke yesterday and when in April is it??

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way, the cherry blossoms bloom every year?

I'm just kidding. Sounds fun, let me know b/c I have some other stuff going on in April, but I might be able to rearrange... :)

Interesting point you bring up about the names b/c a coworker was just talking about the show with me and said, 'wasn't it odd when locke commented on sawyer's real name?'

10:25 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know. James Ford. It sounds pretty bland, but I'm sure it'll be significant later on. Maybe Kate is his sister! Dun dun dun!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poop, that's the one weekend that definitely wouldn't work. My friend Ginny is having a bridal bonanza weekend (much like I put ya'll thru!) that weekend... but whatever works for the majority :)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home