Monday, January 23, 2006

With my mind on my money and my money on my mind

The school is doing an exhibit right now that features hip-hop and urban fashion, so there are a few dozen mannequins in the gallery sporting baggy pants, sports jerseys, and gold necklaces. And there's spray paint everywhere. Since J's birthday is coming up soon, I threatened to buy him a necklace with a huge, rhinestone "J" on it, and he replied that I was just doing that so he would buy me a necklace with a big, rhinestone "A" on it. He's got my number, that guy.

And Alisa, you be sure to spend this afternoon relaxing, watching soaps and nibbling on saltines, ok? Not only do crackers help the tummy, they also get the stale taste of bad daytime tv out of your mouth. Hope you feel better!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just an A? Why not splurge and get ANN in rhinestones???

Baggy pants, sports jerseys and gold necklaces qualify as an exhibit, as something we should study? Hmmm...

12:44 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

One of the majors here is fashion design, so it's from that department. It's interesting, but probably not what I would consider "art" either.

And I love the "ANN" idea! Righteous!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home