Friday, January 27, 2006

peddleschmutz: stuff stuck to your shoe

I somehow managed to pinch a nerve in my left hand this morning by picking up my purse. Either I need to empty some of the crap out of my bag, or I've got to stop being such a big wuss. Geesh.

The Office last night was good! Was that carpet guy Pam's fiance? She'd be better off with Jim, I just know it. My favorite scene last night was between Michael & that older employee who told Michael that turning into that Packer guy should not be his biggest fear, and Michael replied "Yes, I'm sure being buried alive would be worse. I don't know why I try to talk to you. Get out of here." Awesome.

Have a good weekend, everybody! May your nerves stay unpinched!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see the whole episode, but I did see the part when they decided to 'raid' accounting. I wonder if I could get away with that here...

1:07 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I do have a tendency to drop slides on the floor, roll my chair back to pick them up, and end up crushing them into smithereens with the chair wheels. This is why they don't let me horseplay anymore.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home