Thursday, January 26, 2006

Did Sawyer call Hurley Jabba?!? Dude.

I'm sure I'm being overly critical, but I thought Lost was kind of "meh" last night. It was like things happened, but nothing really happened, you know? I did find it interesting that Locke came off a little darker than he has recently, and now I've got all sorts of questions about Libby. She must have been on the plane to remember that Hurley was sweaty and wearing earphones, but I can't figure out what her deal is. She was sort of flirting with Hurley, but she also gives off a creepy vibe to me. Curious. And, can I just say, Ana-Lucia asking Jack if he was "hitting that" with Kate cracked me up. I like her more now. Anyway, I think it's just hard to get really into an episode when the main character of the week doesn't float your boat. The very end of the episode when he put up his hood reminded me of Anakin Skywalker turning into Darth Vader for some reason. Who knew hoods were so ominous?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann, who are the random people in the pics on your blog site now? ha!

I think Libby worked at the mental hospital where Hurley spent sometime. I have always found her a bit off, kinda surprised she didn't get eaten or taken yet and that she is actually going to be part of the story.

Definitely something going on with Locke, but what??

9:03 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm starting to think Libby might be a pathological liar. That makes a LOT of sense about her being in the mental institution. We really need to see her backstory.

What's this about pictures?

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah- no more pictures now... this morning your blog was arranged all differently and in cazy colors that made it insanely difficult to read and there several pics of a very nice asian couple at the top of the page...

11:40 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oh, man! I'm so mad I missed the Asian couple pictures! Somebody out there knows that I'm craving some crab Rangoon. Hmmm...

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alisa- I do think that pathological liar would fit there... wouldn't that be interesting.

Ann- you definitely missed out on the happy Asian couple this morning. I really thought I was having one of Charlie's dreams at that point...

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home