Monday, January 30, 2006

Multi-grain Fig Newtons...what is the world coming to?

I had one of those weekends where I never really got to sit down. I had a blast at my sister's birthday dinner last night, but by the time we got home at 9:30, I had been yawning non-stop for about 20 minutes. And, let me tell you, there's nothing attractive about that much yawning. It's like knees: a physical human trait that is really ugly when you look at it for extended periods of time.

All that fatigue contributed to some bizarre dreams last night. In one, I was urinating bloody chunks (I know: EWWW!). In another I was at the winter Olympics, and they were doing a tightrope-walking exhibition over a ravine, and my friend Marce was participating. That one was a nailbiter...but still better than the other dream. Ick.

Hey, who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl? I think I'm going with the Seahawks since they're the underdogs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I can see why the experts are predicting a Steelers win: they have Super Bowl experience, they play a more physical game and they're on a hot streak. But I think the Seahawks actually have a more talented roster, so we shall see. All I know is that I am definitely getting some chips and dip for the game because I love chips and dip.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for vodka tonics... oh wait, I guess that's not a team, but it is how I choose to spend my super bowl sunday :)

could the word verification have real words at least sometimes???

11:23 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

"Rooting for vodka tonics." Ha!

I'll try turning the word verification off and hope no more spam comes through. Here goes!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home