Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm more VH1 now

I don't know what got into me last night, but I found myself watching an episode of the Real World/Road Rules Extreme Gauntlet Challenge of Punks and Hos on MTV. Ugh. What a disaster these people are. That girl Beth who was in Real World L.A. is really looking rough. And the thing is that she probably looks fairly good for being in her 30's, but when you plop her down with all these photogenic 22-year-olds who haven't seen a carb since middle school, it's not a pretty picture. To be fair, a lot of the "veterans" look pretty good. I think Montana looks better now, and Timmy, Mark and Syrus all look fine. Oh my God. I just realize I know these people by name. Excuse me while I beat myself with an flaming encyclopedia.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA- I was just thinking the same thing... that I know these people by name!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, occasionally I'll pass by a Made or True Life that I watch, but I tell myself it's ok because they're "documentaries." I'm so full of it! But I refuse, REFUSE to watch Laguna Beach.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home