Tuesday, February 14, 2006

She marry oily bohunk

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! I've eaten so many cookies and chocolates already today that my pancreas is crying. It's tough when you work in an office full of women because we tend to go a little overboard with the sweets around holidays. I'm probably going to have to get dentures if I work here more than 5 years. You know what? I just realized I've officially worked here over three years now! That's the longest I've ever held a full-time job before. Yay me. As weird as it is sometimes, this job is really a good setup for me: it's quiet, it's all about art and I get lots of candy on Halloween. What more could a gal ask for? Well, besides a company Rolls Royce and a month more of vacation. But I'm not complaining!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lake... Big lake!!!!!!!!!

Definitely a good V-day movie :)

10:41 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Nice manners, babe! Nice manners!

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the paper today- they had an article about who women believed was the better man:
Jake Ryan or Lloyd from Say Anything.
The boombox moment won hands down. Jake Ryan was like dessert and Lloyd was the vegetable that you needed to survive on.

Agreement ladies?

2:33 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'd agree. Jake was pretty, but you never got much of a sense of his inner self. Plus, he seemed kind of Republican. Ha!

Alisa, spill it!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gimme Lloyd any day!

Yeah 'Risa... give us the story!

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A black guy????!!!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Alisa!!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home