Thursday, June 08, 2006

Is it really June 8th already?

I saw this on tvguide.com yesterday, and I just had to share: if baby girl Shiloh Jolie-Pitt ever starts going by Shiloh Pitt (and we all know she'll have to because at some point her mother will disappear in the jungles of the Congo with her tribe of faithful worshippers a.k.a. the French tabloid press), if you switch the first consonant sounds of Shiloh and Pitt, do you realize what you get? Ha! I'm so mean that I'm actually making fun of 2-week-old babies now. Mwa ha ha!

I'm hungover from eating too many Twizzlers last night. I had to pick up a few things from the store yesterday and saw those monster bags of Twizzlers on sale for $1. I think there are about 3 twists left in the bag after the feeding frenzy we started while we watched celebrity poker on tv. Ughhhh...I'm in strawberry withdrawal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

No, you didn't ruin anything. I think that's hilarious. Confirms my belief that Brad Pitt is a moron.

People don't like Twizzlers?!?!? I am shocked!! I think they're wonderful. And I tell myself they're not as bad for me since they're non-fat...but then I go and eat 100, so that can't be good calorie-wise.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home