Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Whatever happened to Lee Horsley?

I am so tired this morning. I'm anxiously awaiting the minute the coffee finishes brewing. I imagine myself hovering over the coffee pot with a napkin tied around my neck, with a fork and knife in my hands, but that would really make more sense if I was eating the coffee and not drinking it. Huh.

Anyway, everybody needs to be sure to watch the Lost season finale tonight. I hear there's going to be a huge cliffhanger. I'm interested to find out why the plane crashed in the first place. But I feel pretty safe in assuming it had something to do with a can of Sprite.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited too, looks like an awesome episode!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

The coffee was good, but not quite the miracle-worker I was hoping it would be. Meh.

All the stuff I've read on the internet makes it sound like tonight's episode is going to answer a lot of questions. So they better come through!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home