Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bass Masters

I'm developing a new theory that J and his computer have a special, psychic link. I just find it interesting that the computer got a virus Monday night, and J picked up his virus on THE SAME NIGHT. Eerie. I'm starting to wonder if I poke the computer with a pin, will J jump? I'll have to test this hypothesis.

Poor J was really sick yesterday. This is a guy who generally doesn't watch much tv, and he spent something like 12 hours yesterday watching fishermen on the Discovery Channel. I think the shows were called Deadliest Catch, and they were pretty fascinating. These Alaskan crab fishermen talk about drowning so nonchalantly, and I thought to myself "Never once in my daily routine at the library have I had to worry about getting thrown into sub-zero ocean waters and dying." And, for that, I am very grateful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Same goes for you...even though you're much closer to the ocean :)

Yeah, that fisherman thing looks insanely tough. I know they make pretty good money, but that kind of physical labor would suck me dry in about 10 minutes.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home