Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm their better

Most of the time I tell myself that I am not a snobby person. And then I have nights like yesterday and I realize that I really am. I went to the Kroger near our house to pick up a few things before The Office came on. Now, this is the Kroger I usually only go to in emergencies because it's pretty scary most of the time. It's not like you're dodging bullets in the parking lot and avoiding blood spills in the canned goods aisle, but it's not pretty either. So I did my shopping and as I was leaving, some dude in a gray Camaro was revving his engine over and over in the parking lot and peeling out, and I thought to myself "Why do the poor always want me to hear their cars?" See? Total snot.

I found out this morning that J and I are going to babysit his 3-year-old nephew tonight. Oh my. This nephew is really good and cute but I can never understand a word he's saying. This should be interesting. And by "interesting," I mean "tearful."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but in other news...
I nearly cried when Pam found out that Jim (that is his name right, I'm totally blanking right now!) had made the grievance against her regarding her wedding planning

11:41 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I almost cried when he went to the interview for the other job! What would we do without Jim?!? I can't wait until the finale next week. I have a feeling a lot's going to happen.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe he was at an interview. That was sooo sad. He can't possibly leave!!!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home