Thursday, May 04, 2006

Adios, nutcracker

Wow. WOW, that was an interesting Lost last night. I figured something was wrong with Michael when he was describing the Others, because we all know they're far more advanced than that. What I didn't get was why Kate didn't speak up about that since she'd seen their hatch. But I can't believe he went on a shooting rampage! I don't know how he's going to explain Ana getting shot while lounging on the couch though. And poor Libby. There's a part of me that hopes those were some really thick blankets.

And I'm happy to report that my headache is finally gone this morning. Freakin' took forever. I slacked off last night and didn't get to the store because I was too tired, so now we're out of Ziploc sandwich baggies and soap. Fortunately, we still have the makings for waffles, so we're good.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lost was crazy! I think Michael wants to make it look like 'Henry' did all the shooting.

Although I can't say I'm not happy to see Ana Lucia die... I won't miss her snarling acting technique at all.

And what lesson have we learned? Don't get a girlfriend on that island b/c she will be shot and killed.

Anyone think Claire might be Jack's half sister?

8:43 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oooh, I didn't think of that (Claire being Jack's half-sister)! I did think that woman looked like Claire at first, but that's a very interesting theory!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Heh, Alisa, you didn't miss that much beforehand. Did you hear what happened with Jack's father in Sydney?

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and did you see AL and Sawyer scromp?

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home