Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April mittens always bring me down

I had a dream last night that J's niece stole my silver sequin shoes. HEADS WOULD ROLL.

It is curious how when I went to bed last night it was April 25th, and when I woke up this morning it was December 8th. So cold! It seriously got down to something like 38 last night. I had to haul out the space heater and huddle in front of it to eat my cereal this morning. The Wubby was sitting next to me on the floor and looking at me as if to say "You wussy, wussy woman. You make me sick." Easy for him to say with his expensive fur coat.

And what is this I hear about Britney Spears being pregnant again? Is she mad? Can somebody, anybody please explain to me why a woman would have two babies with a man she can only tolerate when she's high? Cause you can't smoke the dope your entire life. Eventually you're going to want to remember something.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rainy days and Mondays always get ME down! :)
Whenever I see/hear/read anything about Britney Spears, I find myself just shaking my head. She has never been elegant by any stretch of the imagination, but she is just downright trashy now. Eww.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

The niece in the dream is 18. She loves sparkly things, too.

I'm amazed by how trashy Britney is considering how much money she has. It's like she's trying to come off trashy despite her wealth. Shania Twain and Sarah Jessica Parker started off poor, but they at least try to clean up nice. Not our Britney.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home