Friday, April 21, 2006

Have a Hot Pocket...they're breathtaking

Whoever invented sleeping pills was a genius. Thanks to the wonder of diphenhydramine, I got over 7 hours of sleep last night. Score. I'm also in a good mood this morning because I have the afternoon off since I'm working tomorrow. I don't have plans to do anything particularly fun this afternoon, but I always appreciate the opportunity to get some errands done during the day. Makes me feel like I'm in college again.

I went on glamour.com yesterday and did this virtual model of myself to try on virtual bathing suits. Unfortunately, my virtual self did not look good in any of their virtual bikinis. Damn. Maybe I was being overly critical, just staring at it on the monitor like that...I guess the lesson here is that I should always be moving when I'm in a bathing suit so nobody has time to look at me too closely. When we're on vacation, I'll run to the pool, swim the entire time then run away from it. That's good cardio.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, the benedryl induced coma... I love it :)

Happy half a day off :)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Thank you. I hope you have a good weekend, too!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home