Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mmm...peanut buster parfait

Lost was not at its most exciting last night. I was surprised that Rose turned out to be so high-strung. Sure, she was dying and all, but I don't know if that's cause to be so snotty to your husband when he's just trying to help. Geesh. Where's the love, Rose? Where's the love? I was happy to see Michael at the end there, and I liked when Bernard told Mr. Eko that he liked him better when he was hitting people with his stick and Charlie said "I like you just the way you are." Hee.

The high today is around 76, and I've got a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I fear it will be hard to come back to work. I may have to take the long way back...you know, the one that takes me past Dairy Queen and my living room couch. I kid, I kid. I have to come back so J's not stranded at work. But I don't think it would hurt anybody if I brought him a Buster Bar.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't had a peanut buster parfait in years... but dang are they yummy.

I envy you Ann and your metabolism and your ability to work out regularly. (said as I sit here eating my perfectly portioned Weight Watcher frozen entree)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I never would have thought in my younger years that I'd ever work out this much. I'm lucky I have a pretty free schedule. Plus, I still think dragging my rear to the gym 3 times a week is easier than dieting. Because I am a junk food maniac. I admit it.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I envy Ashley. She doesn't even work out in a gym. She got the best metabolism genes.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- how'd I get dragged into this?
What is a buster bar?

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember Ashrey not liking to exercise even less than me!

I fear for when I get pregnant, I think I'm going to blow up like a balloon. :( I might look as freaky as Katie Holmes- noooo!!!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Katie, you could never look as freaky as Katie Holmes. Plus, I think your IQ is probably about twice what hers is.

Ashrey, a buster bar is a DQ popsicle thingy that has vanilla ice cream, peanuts and caramel coated in chocolate. It's a lot like a bigger Snickers ice cream bar.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home