Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Fingernails that shine like justice

I feel soooo much better today. I slept really well last night. In fact, I fell asleep on the couch around 8:30 and never did find out what happened to "Archie, the 84-pound baby."

J cracked me up last night. Apparently around 12:30 a couple kids were sitting in a car on the street in front of our next-door neighbor's house and honking their horn. I heard it a couple times in my sleeping pill slumber, but I was groggy enough that I didn't even mind that much. But it woke J up out of a deep sleep, which ticked him off, so he marched over to the bedroom window, threw it open and yelled "I will shove that *#&%^@ horn right up your @%#!" Needless to say, the honking stopped and the kids drove away. You know how many times I've wanted to yell something like that to somebody who woke me up? That J, he's got moxie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

It was great. He definitely doesn't beat around the bush when it comes to that sort of thing.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want moxie!! go, j!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home