Monday, March 27, 2006

Datsun

Is there any worse feeling that waiting for a check in the mail? Well, ok, I know for a fact there are worse feelings than that, but you know what I mean. It's a little bit excruciating. I turned in my expense report two and a half weeks ago from my conference in Baltimore, and I haven't even heard if my boss has looked at it yet. All the while, my bank account is shrinking and shrinking. Now, I'm used to having bank account balances in the single digits, so it doesn't freak me out or anything, but it still kind of depresses me. Because it's always at times like this that I find the perfect spring coat on sale at Target and I can't buy it because it's $3 more than what I can spend. Damn it!

In good news, however, one of my coworkers just gave me a box of Girl Scout cookies. For no real reason. See, when God shuts one door, a box of cookies appears out of nowhere. You gotta dig that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Isn't it? The world is a better place with Girl Scout cookies. Especially the Samoas.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home