Thursday, March 16, 2006

You smell like a monkey and act like one, too

Happy Birthday, J! He opened his presents this morning and seemed to be most excited about the Kanye West CD. I think that's his urban upbringing coming out. For the most part, J is a pretty normal, well-adjusted white boy, but every once in a while his ghetto fabulous side comes out, and he starts a-rappin' like nobody's business. I've never met someone who could quote so much NWA.

My car's at the shop this morning getting an oil change and having the "blower motor" looked at. I put "blower motor" in quotes because I have no idea what that is. That's just what J called it. The entire time I've had this car, the air conditioner/heater fan has only had 2 settings: OFF and MAX. The thought of having a fan that can actually be adjusted is kind of blowing my mind. Whoa! Slow down!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday J-man!!!!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home