Saturday, March 04, 2006

What's all this then?

I am so happy. I went to Macy's this afternoon and found 2 shirts, a pair of pants and 2 shirts for J for $31 altogether. That's a deal right there. It's actually quite lovely out today. Clear blue sky, lots of sun, gentle breeze. Of course, it's chilly, but the chill doesn't seem so bad when sunshine is behind it. I know this is sick, but I actually consider going out shopping as "doing something outdoors on a pretty day." Even I can recognize that's not good. But at least I get a couple gulps of fresh air between the car of the mall door. Meh.

It's sinking in that I'm not going to be at work Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I am convinced that one of those will be Surprise Bushel of Cupcakes Day or We're Giving You the Afternoon Off for No Apparent Reason Day. I just know it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home