Sunday, February 26, 2006

Screw you and your $38 sleep shorts

I am starting to think that the salespeople at Victoria's Secret are performing some sort of experiment to see how much they can annoy shoppers and still meet their sales goals. Man. I just went in there yesterday because I had a coupon and wanted to check out some jammies, and I had three different girls come up and try to start up a conversation with me about their newest bra, what was on sale, the price of tea in China. By the time the third girl got near me, I just whipped around and yelled "WHAT??" Maybe next time I go in there, I'll start waving around a $10 bill and announcing to whomever's in earshot that that's all I have to spend. That ought to scare them away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

It wasn't a bad visit after they started to leave me alone. I know they're trained to be pushy...but I'm trained in karate, so they need to keep that in mind. I just love their sweatpants. So comfy!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home