Thursday, February 16, 2006

She's all class

I was having a good night yesterday until 3:30 this morning, when I was woken up by my 19-year-old neighbor screaming at her mother at the top of her lungs. Since this is a family show, I can't tell you what she was saying, but it went along the lines of "[Bleep], I will do whatever the [bleep] I want, you [bleep]ing [bleep]! [Bleep] you! [Bleep]!" She is quite a wordsmith, my neighbor. Fortunately, I did fall back to sleep after a couple hours, so it wasn't too bad. I just love my neighborhood. Sure, people cut in front of you at the checkout line in Kroger and you're afraid to say anything to them because they've got more tattoos than money and they wear mullets and chains, but it really is a swell place to live. Pffft.

But wasn't Lost good last night? I love Naveen Andrews. Such a good actor. I was with him that the guy they caught was an Other, and I hope he convinces everybody else about that. And when the clock got down to zero and started flipping those black and red symbols, my heart skipped a beat. But I will seek vengeance on Sawyer for smashing that tiny tree frog. People often deserve the crap they get, but no frog ever asked to be smushed like that! You vile man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home