Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not crazy

I'm on a posting frenzy today!

Interesting thing going on with the finances: lately, J and I have been moving credit card balances to my one credit card because it's got the lowest interest rate of any of our cards. Now, I know that this is a fiscally responsible move, and I know we're going to be saving money on finance charges, thus freeing up cash to pay down the principal on this debt. So it's a good thing, right? Then why do I keep worrying that J is going to run off to Rio with a Hooters girl and I'm going to be stuck with all this on my credit, rendering me unable to pay for necessities such as Hostess cupcakes and shiny shoes, at which point I will fall into a catatonic-like state of depression, so you'll all be looking for me on the streets, where you'll find me wrapped in a blanket singing spirituals to passersby for nickels? It could happen! Ack!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

You're the best! I don't think he'll run off with a Hooters girl either. He's far too smart to do something that stupid :)

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would find it amazing if even 1 hooters girl out there had the sense of humor and sarcasm to keep J interested for more than a second.

And we have a spare bedroom too :)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

You guys are so awesome!!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously doubt that J would do that to you hon... if he knows what's good for him! We can be a scary pack of women when one of our own gets hurt!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still pissed at this girl (and give her dirty looks whenever I run into her) that stole my high school best friend's boyfriend!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Katie, I just have to know, does that girl you give dirty looks to know who you are? That would be so awesome if she didn't.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha- I don't think she has a clue as to who I am or why I'm glaring at her. But its still fun!

And I would do it for any one of you!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home